Latest Full Installer
MERL 2023.5 Changelog
- SQL 2012 is no longer supported. MERL will no longer allow login to a SQL 2012 database. DO NOT UPDATE to this version unless your SQL Instance is 2014 or newer.
- New Features:
- Added support for SQL 2022. Note: Supported SQL Versions include 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, and 2022.
- Average Unit Prices:
- Updated Average Unit Price data for 2020 Spec Year (including 1/1/2021 through 3/31/2023).
- Fixed exception exporting to Field Manager when one or more items have zero quantity.
- Project Estimator:
- Fixed bug merging estimates which would error out the Contract containing the estimate were selected rather than the estimate.
- Pay Item Codes:
- Updated the 2020 Pay Item Codes list (as of 5/5/2023).
- Fixed bug in Estimate History which would not include history from a non-default Estimate.
- Updated MDOT Approved Vendor List.
MERL is available at no cost to any Michigan local agency and their consultants. It is licensed only for use on Michigan projects.