Latest Full Installer
MERL 2021.12 Changelog
- Average Unit Prices:
- Updated Average Unit Price data for 2012 Spec Year (including 2019-2021 through 9/30/2021).
- Updated Average Unit Price data for 2020 Spec Year (including 2021 through 9/30/2021).
- Bid Utility:
- Fixed bug in creating a new Bid Project which was not correctly summarizing the same pay items.
- Pay Item Codes:
- Updated the 2020 Pay Item Codes list (as of 9/17/2021).
- Local Job Manager:
- Fixed bug in creating a Job which would round 3 digit prices to 2 digits.
- Fixed Postings, Pay Estimates, and Contract Mods to display 3 digits of precision for prices.
- Fixed bug in Engineer's Opinion of Costs report which was not correctly summarizing the same pay items.
- Fixed bug in Local Job Manager reports which would ignore the 3-digit precision setting for prices when set.
MERL is available at no cost to any Michigan local agency and their consultants. It is licensed only for use on Michigan projects.