Latest Full Installer
Latest Update File
Update installer for MERL version 2017.5 (or newer). This installer is silent install compatible. If you are running a version of MERL older than 2017.5, use the full installer.
NOTE: Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft. This version will NOT install on Windows 7. Windows 8.1 or newer is required.
Average Unit Prices
- Updated Average Unit Price data for 2012 Spec Year (including 2018-2020 through 12/31/2020).
- Tweaked validation rule to identify a Lump Sum item whose total quantity across categories is not greater than 1.
- Tweaked validation rule on export to Trns*Port XML to identify a Lump Sum item whose total quantity across categories is not greater than 1.
- Fixed exception importing a MERL Contract File for a contract with a Bid Project that used a user-defined Vendor.
Local Job Manager
- Fixed exception opening a Contract with a posting with notes length > 2056 characters.
Pay Item Codes
- Updated the 2012 and 2020 Pay Item Codes list (as of 1/4/2021).
- Added label to Pay Item form to indicate the date the lookup data was last updated.
MERL is available at no cost to any Michigan local agency and their consultants. It is licensed only for use on Michigan projects. To access the MERL setup file, click "Log in/Register" in the column on the left and enter your username/e-mail and password. The log-in name and password for this website is not the same as your log-in information for MERL. If you do not have a log-in name and password for this website, you must register an account.